Product name L-Carnosine
AppearanceWhite crystal powder
Extraction type:Solvent Extraction
Shelf life:2 years
Myopeptide (l-carnosine), the scientific name beta-propionyl - l-histidine, is a dipeptide, crystalline solid, consisting of two amino acids, beta-alanine and l-histidine. Muscle and brain tissue contain high levels of the muscular peptide. The myopeptide is a kind of carnitine that was discovered by Russian chemist Dr. Guevevich. Studies in the UK, South Korea, Russia and other countries have shown that the muscular peptide has a strong antioxidant capacity and is beneficial to the human body. The myopeptide has been shown to remove reactive oxygen radical (ROS) and alpha-beta unsaturated aldehydes that are formed by excessive oxidation of fatty acids in the cell membrane during oxidative stress.
White crystal powder
Loss on drying
+24.5° to + 27.5°
80% through 80 mesh
Total aerobes counts
Mold & Yeast
1. New food additives;
2. Carnosine is a β-alanine and histidine dipeptide composition, can be synthesized in animals;
3. Inhibit fat oxidation and protect the role of flesh;
4. Prevent skin aging and skin whitening effect;
5. Treat senile cataract;
6. Can promote wound healing
1. Can bind to harmful metal compounds and inactivate them.
2. Protect healthy cells from radiation damage.
3. Acts as a catalyst to enhance the work of numerous other nutrients and compounds.