Professional Factory Directly Sale Pharmaceutical, Food and Cosmetic Grade Powder Methyl Cellulose
|Product Name||Arnica Montana Extract|
|Grade||Pharmaceutical, Food and Cosmetic Grade|
Methyl cellulose is a non-ionic cellulose ether, which is made by introducing methyl groups into cellulose by etherification. Methylcellulose has 4 important functions: thickening, surface activity, film-forming properties, and thermal gel formation (melting on cooling). Methyl cellulose solution is stable in a wide pH range (3.0 ~ 11.0), it has unique thermal gelation properties, that is, it forms gel when heated and melts when cooled, and the gelation temperature range is 50 ~ 70 ºC
1. Construction industry. For example, use a mixture of cement, mortar, joint glue, etc.
2. Adhesive used as a film-forming agent in cosmetics, medicine, food industry,
3. It is also used as sizing agent for francium weaving printing and dyeing, synthetic resin dispersant, coating film-forming agent and thickener. Methyl fiber is a very stable substance, resistant to acids, alkalis, microorganisms, heat, etc. In the human body, there is no change at all and it is excreted out of the body.
4. Thickener; stabilizer; emulsifier; excipient; dispersant; binder; film-forming agent hydrosol substitute. It is also used in mayonnaise, shortening and some other foods.
5. Emulsifier in painting medium. The process of making Tampera media